Monday, April 16, 2007

I KISS YOU !!!!! - The Real Borat

Before Borat there was Mahir.
He was one of the original internet celebrities back in 1999, unlike Borat, Mahir is the real deal, This is his original page. (With more pictures) If you missed it back then, its just as good now. (BTW he's suing Sasha Baron Cohen) Was he ripped off? You be the judge. This is my page .......

WELCOME TO MY HOME PAGE !!!!!!!!!
I KISS YOU !!!!!
I like music , I have many many music enstrumans my home I can play
I like sport , swiming , basketball , tenis , volayball , walk .........
I like sex
I like to take foto-camera (amimals , towns , nice nude models and peoples).....
My tall 1.84 cm (6.2 feet) My weight 78 kg.
My eyes green .. I live alone !!!!!!!!!
I have home - car .........
Who is want to come TURKEY I can invitate .....
She can stay my home ........

No comments: